Munchie Pizza:Pepperoni Munchie Pizza:Pepperoni

Makes me hungry

OMG this is better than xbox 360... PLEASE MAKE MORE this pwns everything on NG

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

LOL

This has to be the most original, funny game I've seen for a long time, if ever. Nice work.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

where am I?

Gets a Zero because I'm not in it :) j/k Nice work

If bush was a woman... If bush was a woman...

BUSH where have you been all my life

OMG it's sarah jessica parker

rudiger2 responds:

sarah jessica BUSH!!!!.

WeaponOfBushDestruction WeaponOfBushDestruction

haha

I really like the simple anims they are perfect. Now the only thing i wish i could grind his body under the wheels - a slow- grinding death that is.

Battle Tanx 2 Battle Tanx 2

Good evolution

I admit the cotrols are hard for most people - but it is still nonetheless a good exection of Flash Action Scripting. Obviously you put alot of thought and actionscripting into this. However let me tell you that some of the buttons were annoying because you didn't put a proper "hit state" into them. Just put a blank keyframe into the hit state - and a big box around the area of the clickable button. Hope you understand. Keep on rocking man you have real skill and talent. Peace flash brother.

NES Gamesplit (demo) NES Gamesplit (demo)

Interesting...

Finally Someone made a real good RPG - and it runs real smooth. You could do alot of stuff with this engine and I could tell that it took alot of Flash skill, just like all your games.

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

AS GOOD AS IT GETS

Tom, that was awesome! Did you draw that funky fish? That was a great idea - it really tripped me out! Hope you keep that stage in the final edition.
-Pete

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

A great mini adventure

This is awesome because it's something original, and the artwork was original too. Keep up the great work...I can feel it's going to get better...you're on to something Michael!